December 14, 2010

[MyWorld] Instant Pose

I was paying them no mind, keeping my lens focused on the pretty scenery for which we had paused our road trip, but I sensed them hovering around me, curious what I was doing. When I was finished, I turned around and really saw the village kids for the first time. In the moments it took me to raise my camera, turn it in their direction and click, they had grouped themselves into this amazing pose. It all took mere seconds. Then I smiled at them and returned to our car to continue down the road. 

When I downloaded my new photos into my PC today, I was so delighted with what I got. What a group of sweeties!

Quezon, 2010

My world really was full of smiles this week, so I link with My World Tuesday and Sweet Shot Tuesday.

17 comments:

Penelope Notes said...

This WAS a lucky shot. You’ve captured the flow of children at play beautifully. Children are always so full of fun!

Unknown said...

they really know how to pose.:p sweet smiles.

looking forward to your photos of Quezon.

Sylvia K said...

What a fantastic, beautiful, delightful and all those other adjectives, photo of such adorable children!! Definitely the biggest smile here in Seattle this morning! Have a wonderful week, Francisca! Thanks for sharing those lovely smiles!

Sylvia

Anonymous said...

the locals are friendly and what sweet smiles you captured.

jabblog said...

They look so happy. ! can't help but smile to see them.

jennyfreckles said...

What a lovely shot - sometimes the best ones are unexpected.

cieldequimper said...

Made me smile broadly!

Dina said...

Sweet indeed.

Lowell said...

Good god, they look and act just like the kids in this country! Same facial and hand expressions! What's this world coming to?

Cute, though!

Lesley said...

what a great impromptu moment you've captured.
am I so totally out of the loop, or is there anyone else out there who does not know what those hand gestures mean?

Erika B said...

What a great capture! And what a beautiful and happy group!

Erika B

EG CameraGirl said...

I love surprises like this! They DO look like sweet kids.

Kaori said...

Awww! Look at those smiles! Definitaly brightened up my day! Thank you Fransisca ;-D

BraCom (Bram) said...

very nice photo, what a beautiful and happy group!

Gr, Bram

Frostbite and Sunburn said...

What a brilliant pos/shot for all concerned. Cheeky to core - fab!

Míriam Luiza said...

Crianças são a expressaõ da inocência e doçura em qualquer lugar! Esta foto é um tesouro! Obriga pela visita ao meu blog!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Adorable! If you'd tried to pose this it would never have worked. Serendipity!